Signals Defenses® is a patented window film technology that has been engineered for high radio frequency (RF) and infrared (IR) attenuation. The window films allow Secure Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) to operate securely with windows while achieving high visible light transmittance and low reflectivity (low aesthetic impact).
Typically, the windows of buildings are the weakest point of RF shielding and provide little in the way of attenuation. The internally applied window film provides imperative RF attenuation delta required for efficient installation of internal antenna’s that may significantly reduce power requirements.
SD2500 along with it’s blast control counterpart; SD2510, meets the high standards for the intelligence community by not allowing rogue signals penetrate the client’s environment.
- Anti-eavesdropping security
- Added security for wireless technologies such as Wireless LAN
- Glass fragmentation control
- EMI and RF protection equipment and people
- Optional Blast protection
- Forced Entry Protection
- 99.9% UVA & UVB blocking for fade protection
- Energy savings
- UV protection
- Reduces Co2 Emissions by using less energy
Signals Defense films are also used as solar control and energy savings by providing high rejection of the Sun’s energy. The films block 99.9% of UV allowing them to be used for fade control.